by Danita White
iNTELLECT, an emcee and producer from Toledo, Ohio, dropped his latest album on May 29. He previously released “The Soulution” in 2019.
Known as one of independent Christian hip hop’s more gifted lyricists, iNTELLECT shines with a classic, east-coast influenced style. With “Polished Arrows” he not only shares his technical ability, but is also very intentional about the focus found within the project.
“Every song on this album was meant to be on point; to hit the target that it was aimed at,” iNTELLECT shared about his latest musical work. “Whether it’s getting lyrical or taking things a little deeper, each arrow was meant to hit its target.”
For “Polished Arrows”, iNTELLECT collaborated with artists such as Philip Anthony, ProCyse, JusJames, DaLomonze, and DJ Sean P. Production was done by DJ Sean P, Newselph, and others. The mixing and mastering of the album, however, was done by iNTELLECT himself.
All songs were mixed and mastered by iNTELLECT and Polished Arrow Music. Check the album tracklist and credits below:
- Blast Off (ft. Philip Anthony) – Statis Beats
- Polished Arrows (ft. Philip Anthony) – DJ Sean P
- First Things First – The Illustrated One
- Droppin’ Gems (ft. ProCyse, DJ Sean P) – DJ Sean P
- Bringing It Back (ft. JusJames) – The Illustrated One
- Back Again (ft. DaLomonze) – Newselph
- On That Vibe – F-Plus
- The Remedy (ft. Philip Anthony) – D-Nast
- All Day – F-Plus
- Got It? (ft. DJ Sean P) [Bonus Track] – DJ Sean P
To support “Polished Arrows” and connect with iNTELLECT, check the links below:
[…] by The Illustrated One, “Help Us” is the first single from iNTELLECT since he dropped his album Polished Arrows in May of this year. The single is available across digital retailers […]